- Over 800 games
- Boost your bankroll with a 200% match bonus
- Safe & Secure payments
- Stellar welcome bonus: 200% up to $200
- Bonus Games
- 800+ Games
- 200% bonus up to $200 when you deposit $50 or more PLUS 25 Free Spins
- Win a Mercedes and smash up to €250 in Free Bets
- Casino Operator of the Year!
- Live Roulette Promotions
- Enjoy five-star casino gaming
- Get up to AU$1600 Free
- Daily, weekly and monthly promotions
- Regular midweek and weekend percentage match bonuses
- Encrypted, secure and private
In the XXI century e-commerce is one of the most promising methods of paying off between manufacturer and customer. The history of PayPal dates back to March 2000, when it was invented (as a result of the merger of companies) by several students. Immediately after its creation, the company began to serve electronic auctions, in particular, the world-famous eBay (within one month of the existence, more than one million eBay auctions offered to calculate PayPal payment system).
In 2002, the gigantic eBay Corporation acquired PayPal, and since then, 50% of the purchases in the auction is done due to the latter.
The name of the company PayPal is translated literally as “a friend who helps to pay off”. This too informal name is justified because PayPal is one of the simplest ways to make payments. In addition to the easiness of use, this online payment service can also brag about a huge number of supported gambling houses.
For you to have the more profound knowledge, we suggest a list of advantages and disadvantages of online PayPal system.
Advantages of PayPal payment:
- Round-the-clock customer support;
- Safety and permanence;
- Easy to deposit and withdraw money;
- The currency can be converted automatically when necessary;
- Enjoyable bonuses and fees;
- Mobile App is
- It works only in several countries: Finland, Austria, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Sweden, Greece, and Denmark;
- Registration takes some time, but is completely free of charge;
- In accordance with Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act in America, Canada, and Australia there can be some problems with the usage of this method;
- Not all casinos accept this system because of strict selection.
From all of the above mentioned, it becomes clear what is PayPal is and how to use it. The system has proved its right to exist by the fact that it has been trusted by millions of people around the world during more than 17 years.
In Australia, however, it doesn’t work. To make deposits, there is a plenty of alternatives, which are also reputable and trustworthy.
PayPal Alternatives for Australian Online Casinos
- Visa Card. This is one of the safest means for depositing at online casinos. Visa is one of the world’s largest payment systems, so you don’t have to care about your money.
- MasterCard – an international payment system that brings together 22,000 financial institutions in 210 countries around the world.
- POLi. With the support of Australian most reputable banks, POLi is one of the safest and simplest ways of paying off. The customers do not wait for the invitation or authorization; they can get down to business when it is necessary.
- Neteller is a popular payment system worldwide. It was founded in 1999 on the Isle of Man in an offshore zone. Its assets are owned by Optimal Payments Ltd. A system is used to transfer funds between users, making online payments.
- Skrill is another alternative that allows to deposit and withdraw money wherever and whenever you want using exclusively your e-mail and password.
- Ukash is European “Electronic cash”, not requiring the installation of special software or authorization on the site of the system to make payment – very similar to a plastic card.
Australian Casinos with PayPal payment system
There is quite a lot of casinos without PayPal payment, but how to choose the best one? We are happy to suggest you our short review of the best casinos that welcome Australian players.
- Casino Room – the only representative of its kind, developed and managed by Ellmount Gaming Limited. Its advantages are: a huge selection of games of the best brands, a good bonus program, support of languages and currencies of many countries, the availability of numerous payment systems, and so on;
- Leo Vegas offers more than two hundred different video slots from Yggdrasil Gaming, Microgaming, NYX Interactive, Betsoft Gaming, Viaden Gaming, Cryptologic, Net Entertainment, Nextgen Gaming, Play’N GO, Evolution Gaming, etc. Here you’ll find more than ten interesting varieties of blackjack one and several decks;
- In JackpotCity casino you can find both table games and favorite slot machines, video slots and all that you would like to play. The collection of more than 400 online games, represented in the JackpotCity, can satisfy the hunger of the most reckless player;
- 32Red Casino is an ideal option for any gambler. Here are hundreds of games, an excellent poker client, sports betting and various bingo options with great bonuses! In general, 32Red is one of those rare cases when in the casino there is literally everything, and at the same time of the highest quality.
Now you have many options, but the choice is up to you. Each of these alternatives is safe and well-tried, that’s why you do not have to care about the security of transactions and your money in general.
- Is it legal to use PayPal in Australia?
- There are only several casinos in our country that accept it now: Paddy Power, Spin Palace, Ruby Fortune, etc. We hope that this situation will change in the near future.
- Credit Cards or PayPal? Which one is better?
- It depends on the fees of a particular site. Sometimes the customers choose credit cards because of lower fees and sometimes they prefer PayPal for the same reason.
- Are the fees compulsory?
- Unfortunately, yes. If a PayPal online casino is overseas, you are to pay 3,6% + a fixed fee. If you use your credit\debit card – 3,9-7,4% + a fixed fee. Luckily, this all is about withdrawal; depositing is free of charge.
- Is there a PayPal App for smartphones?
- Of course, you can benefit the application on your device.
- Is this method safe?
- Undoubtedly! It protects your money, personal information and details of the operations against hackers, the other party and, actually, everyone.